Building a strong and long term presence on social media is an essential tool for businesses looking to build their brand, generate more sales and connect with customers on a daily basis. The only way to build a relationship, brand loyalty and trust with potential and current customers is through social media platforms nowadays. Our agency wants to help you and we will share our best tips and advice:
1. Define your brand identity: Before you start building your brand presence on social media, have a clear understanding of your brand values, personality, tone of voice, and visual identity. Stick to your color scheme online, fonts and value system. Don't hop on just any trend. Don't switch between fun and Gen Z related captions to long, professional and Millennial oriented content.
2. Choose the right platforms: Choose the platforms that are most relevant to your target audience and focus your efforts there. You have young customers? TikTok and Instagram are the best platforms. You are targeting customers between 35-50 years? Pinterest and Facebook are you way to go. We recommend using up to 3 platforms and to develop a cross media marketing strategy on them for your business.
3. Create high-quality content: Create content that resonates with your audience and stands out from the crowd. Yes you can recycle some video content here and there. We are talking about not only using mainstream CANVA templates for your business. Come up with creative ways to promote your products or services. Do street interviews, work with other creators and invest in a good phone or camera at some point.
4. Engage with your audience: We all know about this tip but I am serious. Respond to comments, ask questions, and solicit feedback. Not just once a week but daily. Yes it's a LOT OF work but trust us- It is worth it! If you don't have the time to manage various social media accounts on a weekly basis feel free to reach out to us. We are experts and would love to save you time and effort so you can focus on more important things in your business!
5. Collaborate with influencers: Look for influencers who align with your brand values and have an engaged following that overlaps with your target audience. Makes sense right? We recommend working with smaller influencers in the beginning to test the waters. Always ask for screenshots of their insights and check their engagement rate before you spend money on a content creator. Do your background work so you won't end up paying for 0 sales and reach. P.S. we also offer influencer marketing services for brand and have our own local creator network if you're interested ;)
6. Measure your results: Use tools like Google Analytics or social media analytics dashboards to track metrics like engagement rates, follower growth, website traffic or conversions. This is probably the "boring part" of every marketing manager job but SUPER NECESSARY. Check out your best performing posts, recreate them, do some A/B testing and make the insights work for your business!
By following these key strategies, you can create a compelling brand identity on social media that resonates with your target audience and drives business results. For more tips and advice subscribe to our blog or get in touch with us for our service packages!